« The Services
« Corporate Services
Visit Us in the Massage Tent in the Domain on Mother's Day
Working with employers to develop individualised programs to significantly cut the cost of injuries in the workplace. At Sydney Sports and Orthopaedic Physiotherapy we will come to your place of work!
What is it?
On-site physiotherapy is a concept being increasingly embraced as employers and occupational health and safety personnel realize the time efficiencies and cost-savings embodied in this service.
- Early intervention has demonstrated a significant reduction in WorkCover claims, resulting in a significant cost-saving for employers
- On-site management reduces the need to travel externally for treatment, decreasing time away from the office and minimizing the difficulties inherent in the return-to-work process
- Injury-tracking enables identification of problem-areas and the development of tailored preventative approaches
At Sydney Sports and Orthopaedic Physiotherapy, we've listened to the needs of our corporate clients and developed a package of service options including:
On-site assessment and treatment of sports and work-place injuries which allows for early intervention and reduced time away from the office
- On-site pilates classes designed to improve posture and reduce work-related injuries
- Ergonomic assessment of individual workstations
- Office furniture and equipment analysis
- Analysis of work and job demands
- Return to work assessment
- Pre-screening for sport and fitness
- Analysis of presenting injuries and the identification of target areas for preventative approaches
- Staff questionairres and health promotion directed at the concerns that are relevant to you and your employees
Who needs it?
- Organisations considering to adopt a corporate fitness plan without the correct supervision and guidance, can adversely affect their employees health rather than improving on it
- All employers who realise the parallels between maintaining a happy and healthy employee population and maintaining higher productivity and staff retention levels would benefit from a service like ours
- It is 'commendable' to promote sport and fitness to your staff, however, it is 'responsible' to provide an injury management service to ensure your staff can continue their exercise regime, work and their activities of daily living whilst remaining pain free
Why Choose Us?
- We come to you! All we need is space for a massage table.
- We have highly experienced corporate physios that are dynamic and at the cutting edge of all current treatment techniques
- We have an exercise and sport science background, supported by medical expertise to best develop injury management and prevention services for not only the work place, but for corporate fitness initiatives
- Our clinic at 139 Macquarie St has specialist equipment to deal with complex cases and ongoing management of difficult conditions
- We have a large referral base of specialist medical practitioners around the city for fast and effective review of issues that may require medical or surgical management
- We have access to a fully equipped Pilates studio to offer clients a well rounded and graduated return to activity or work
- We offer a whole package that ensures all staff members are supported throughout their quest to live a better, more fulfilling lifestyle
- And, quite simply. we are the best! Our aim is to treat people well so that we have a fast, effective and sustainable outcome